I’ve been the WORST at updating. I know. My only excuse is that life has been hectic, but then again… when is it not?
Last month, I got a new full-time job! I left my job as a Marriage and Family Therapist to work in Human Resources. I couldn’t be more excited. Everyone kept asking me about my stress level, but honestly, I have never felt better. I get that switching jobs can be intense, but in my case, I felt like I was actually leaving the stress behind. This job isn’t permanent, but I decided to take a leap of faith because I know that are better things to come. Life is too short to be unhappy 40 hours a week.
In other news:
- Some of you have been asking about when my next calligraphy class will be. At this point, I’m aiming for sometime in the summer. Once something falls into place, you guys will be the first to know!
- I met a new friend. Her name is Grace! She has a super cute blog that you need to check out. It’s called A Tiny Cup of Cake.
- One of my new favorite websites is The Venue Report. It’s pretty much a HUGE database of the best venues in each city, and you can search them by party size and event type. I’m in love with the aesthetic of their website and will definitely be coming back when I start planning my own wedding in the future!
- The next item on my calligraphy wish list is a laser leveler (like this one). I hear they’re amazing when it comes to addressing envelopes, and to be honest, I’m tired of drawing in lines, and then having to erase them after the ink has dried. I’m still doing research, so don’t quote me on the one I mentioned in this post. When I find one, I’ll be sure to review it here!
- A new Molly Moon’s opened up in Redmond, where I spend A LOT of time. I’ve probably been there 10x already. Pictured above is my fav, the Vegan Coconut Chunk. [insert heart eyes emoji here]
- Last but not least I’ll be re-living my 16-year-old self by attending the Blink 182/All-American Rejects later this year. ICANNOTWAIT.